Translating Debian's homepage

Hello Ossama, hello Christian, hello Ayman!

I am a Debian Maintainer, working with Christian and the l10n-french
team of Debian.

I discovered some time ago that the website wasn't translated in Arabic
(even the homepage). Unfortunately, my level in Arabic only allows me to
review translations, not to make a whole one by myself :-(

So I asked Ossama to translate the home page of www.debian.org when
he got the time. I hope this will be the beginning of l10n-arabic at
Debian's.

I am setting up a page with the files being translated at
http://adn.diwi.org/debian/l10n/arabic/.

Please Christian, can you put them on Arabeyes' CVS if possible, so
people can work on it together.

I am mailing doc at arabeyes dot org as I see Arabeyes as an amazing project
and so that people here who are motivated by l10n-arabic for Debian can
contact me.

Feel free to contact me, if you have some time to offer.
Pages to translate can be from one line to pages ;-)
You can help translating or just reviewing translated pages.

--
adn
Mohammed Adnčne Trojette