Mozilla's files

I recently stumbled on mozilla's L10N page [1] which lists the
various projects (yeah, I know - I'm slow :-),

 - mozilla browser [2]
 - firefox         [3]
 - thunderbird     [4]

Ayman, a couple of quickie questions,

 1. Any plans to continue to support the Mozilla browser (Seamonkey) ?
    Will there be a localized 1.8 release ?
 2. Any updates on your firefox-1.0 translation submission ?

BTW: when you get the chance, do please update the Mozilla project's
     TODO list to expunge Mr. Twaijry's rather dated action items.

[1] http://www.mozilla.org/projects/l10n/
[2] http://www.mozilla.org/projects/l10n/mlp_status.html
[3] http://www.mozilla.org/projects/l10n/mlp_otherproj.html#firefox
[4] http://www.mozilla.org/projects/l10n/mlp_otherproj.html#thunderbird