Translate Ubuntu Starter Guide

Salam,

I translated the [1]Unofficial Ubuntu Starter Guide to arabic
and wanna share it with you, so if there's any errors please
tell me about them.

And i like to start on translating Open Source applications and
it the first time for me in translating applications.

I read the translators guide and try on simple file, and i see
its easy :), but i want to know if i only have to read CVS Howto
to start on translating projects or there's more things i should
know before start?

[1] http://ubuntu.arabdevs.com/