Re: Kdict problem

--- Mohammad Halawah <mhalawah at gmail dot com> wrote:
> I have probelm with the ENG--ARABIC dictionary that kwordtrans does not
> show the arabic results of my request, after I directed it to use the
> generated Arabic.dict  (I guess because of character encoding probelms).
>
> the only pakage coul read Arabic.dcit is "katoob".  If you have any
> sugesstions or how to set kdict for on-line translator server (if there
> is any).

I've never used Kdict, the only hint I can give you is to look and make
sure that UTF-8 encoding is used by default in your application.  You
might want to google on 'kdict UTF-8' else I'm at a loss for words
regarding what might be wrong, sorry...

BTW: in the future, don't hijack emails with non-related topics and
     instead start new threads and new emails with your topic as the
     title.

Salam & Welcome aboard.