Re: Firefox Arabization project

On 8/17/05, alaa owaineh <s2ao at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to help out with the Firefox Arabization
> project. I'm a complete novice when it comes to
> open-source projects, So you'll have to walk me
> through the basics.

Firefox 1.1 localization is almost done, I suggest you help us with
Thunderbird, and when a new version of Firefox is about to be
released, you will be ready for serious contributions, what do you
think?

I suggest you read the translator's guide[1], setup your l10n
environment, and experiment with some files from Firefox l10n[2], let
me know when you're ready and I'll assign some files to you.

Questions? Feel free to post to this list :)

Hope to see you a contributor among us soon ;)

[1] http://www.arabeyes.org/download/documents/guide/translator-guide-en/
[2] http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/translate/mozilla/firefox/

--
Ayman Hourieh