Re: Renewed Focus

--- Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj <aalarfaj at gmail dot com> wrote:
[...]
> Now, Arafat, before you object, in all fairness I think the first project we
> should ALL work on should be GNOME ;-)
>
> So I'm calling out to the veterans. Ossama, I think OOo and D-I can wait
> while
> we put a concentrated effort on Gnome until it is all but complete. Same goes
[...]

Yes, D-I can wait but not OOo. The release is almost due and I'm now at 75% if
you didn't notice. Gnome is still at 43%! I really struggled till I got this
far and it's ok for me to continue till I get it done then I'll join you all in
what ever you see more important.

Also, just this week I got Salman AlRahman joining me and helping out after so
many _promised_ to help but _none_ did!

So, please let me just finish this dream which I've been always dreaming of
making it true.

- Ossama