[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Wordlist in Wiktionary
- To: Documentation and Translation <doc at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: Wordlist in Wiktionary
- From: Ossama Khayat <okhayat at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 02:32:32 -0700 (PDT)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=gIEJNf4/oQiDK3KoGSU1/9NqkpWUFrnAcyZxKgFSRgiKOE2pT8awtjFJU3dtbx1GIQWLsRcJBBtsbYOuTL3ua6WkpVJri3h1KUzTfljXrrvSPaKeRqiRnNqs6lQ+WaT5XvC1Uu45qoUCV14bkPMHl7kwXI0FEDVjkpW7iLPgUfg= ;
--- Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> --- Isam Bayazidi <ibayazidi at gmail dot com> wrote:
> > I don't think that the license of the Wordlist should change, but what I am
> > hoping for is a permission to use it under FDL.. let Wordlist continue as
> Personally I am all for this - the two people that should really decide
> and are to be consulted are Ahmad Al Rasheedan and Ossama Khayat. Since
I believe this is for the good of our work.
Please go ahead and use it!
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - Find what you need with new enhanced search.