Re: Live-CD

Salam,

Yeah, this is supposed to be an ongoing project (Arabbix), although it
isn't. At the last IRC party there was the idea to revive it seriously
and two people - at least - were interested.

I suggest you start a new thread on the 'developer' mailing list and
call for action. Aboveall, don't hesistate to involve yourself if you
are personally interested in such project.

Salam,

--
Youcef Rahal