Prepare for the release

Dear Debian Installer translators,

The plans for the "final" release of the Debian Installer will be
finalized at the metting which currently happens in Oldenburg,
Germany.

These plans will include a string freeze (which means no change to
English strings) for all D-I packages. The dates are not well known
now and I'll let you know as soon as the schedule is finalized.

The l10n part is in a very good shape at the moment. 25 languages are
complete for 1st level and 29-30 for 2nd level.

You can thus all prepare for this string freeze. Translators with
languages not yet at 100% for 1st level can probably start completing
their work : this won't be lost.

The string freeze will probably last for less than 1 week, given that
the current status is quite good. So, please do not miss the timeline
and anticipate it.

A few languages can easily reach 100% very soon, so I expect we can be
at 100% for at least 30 languages on Sunday evening....