Re: More progress about the "Arabic crash" in Debian Installer

> What is so special in these words ? If I'm correct, there is a shadda
> in them (at least this is what I find in looking in an Unicode table :
> U0651=="Arabic shadda") but trying with it alone did not trigger the
> crash.

Yet more progress.....

There are indeed two shadda characters in this string

Removing any of the two shaddas removes the case for the crash.

Keeping the two shaddas with the character before and the character
after for each make the script crashing (see out.crash).

Removing ANY character in out.crash (including the space character!)
prevents it from crashing.

#! /bin/sh
/usr/bin/whiptail "--menu" "menu" "20" "33" "12" "--"  "يّة يّة" ""