Re: updating documintation

Hello,
i almost finished the tutorial. at first, i intended it as an update
to wincvs howto, but then i decided to make it as an INTENSE STEP BY
STEP  tutorial on arabizing using wincvs for bigenners  using wincvs
and POedit for windows, i included a section for users who want a fast
takeoff ..
look at it in
http://geocities.com/anees_joe
and give me any comments before the last version comes out

but Mohammad, i didn't understand how to make use with bugzilla in this,
i mad a whole new tutorial. (i received your MSG after making the tutorial)

i had the glossary not finished yet, but give any comments you can, tanks