Re: updating documintation

On Mon, 2004-09-13 at 02:36, Nadim Shaikli wrote:

> Wonderful.  You can either post it on a website somewhere and provide a
> URL or mail it to 'contact'-at-Arabeyes-org

Please don't email 'contact' for things like that. Use bugzilla [1] in
order to attach fixes/changes/enhancements/etc. whether they are
documents or programs, etc. This is one of the reasons the whole
bugzilla system was set up. If you would like to get more people to pay
attention to it, write a post about it on this list and point to the
bug#.

> PS: This is exactly the spirit we should be fostering ("see something
>     wrong, dated or missing... try to fix it instead of simply
>     complaining" :-)

Nod.. make that a double nod ;)

[1] http://bugs.arabeyes.org/
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.fakkir.net/ |