Stats for 1st and 4th levels and are wrong

Dear translators,

The statistics page for D-I translations level 1 is currently no more
generated because of some unknown problem on seppy scripts.

For level 4 the values are obviously wrong.

As Dennis is currently away for the week, we will have to leave
without it.

<advertising>
Languages which have switched to a single file have an advantage here
because it is still easy for them to be sure they are complete or
not..:-)
</advertising>

I'm still waiting for news (switch or not?) from:

Galician
Indonesian
Hungarian
Brazilian Portuguese