Minor changes to "levels" organisation

We realised that a few packages were missing or wrongly placed in D-I
translation status pages....

After Dennis made changes this week-end, here is what is changed to
these pages:

Level 2:

-newt debconf templates added (basically, these are translations for
"Yes", "No", ... used in all  templates in 2nd stage and "normal"
system use

-popularity-contest templates moved to level3

Level 3:

-popularity-contest templates moved here as popcon is no more part of a
normal base system install. We keep these templates here as this is a
small work and popcon is more or less maintained by the D-I team

Level 4:

-debconf program translation : debconf may display some messages to
users during install according to Joey Hess

At this moment, stats for level4 are a bit strange with a few
languages OVER 100%...However, even these languages have some work to
do. See http://people.debian.org/~seppy/d-i/level4/xx.txt where xx is
your language....

For debconf translations, you must report the bugs to the
package. Same for newt.

Neither debconf or newt use CVS or SVN so it's up to the maintainer(s)
applying your bug reports. Be patient..:-)