Re: gnome 2.8 work

getting over 80% is a must to be in 2.8, at least we have to be in 2.8,
I thought Ayman will also help?

I totally understand your situation, and as I said if I had #really#
time I would work myself on the remaining stuff, this cycle was not
really a good one, when you came 2.6 was finished and then no work to do
and then when we wanted to start real work I was busy etc etc...
So at least let us get an 80% out this means at least some work on setup
tools. And that's enough for now. Hopefully 2.10 will have 100% and even
more with other apps completed inshallah...

Arafat