Re: gnome 2.8 work

--- Arafat Medini <lumina at silverpen dot de> wrote:

> I'll upload the updated desktop files in the coming days pls complete
> ASAP :
>
> setup-tools-backend
> Evolution-xxx
> gnome-system-tools

Thats around 1800 strings. If we say that I could finish 1 string in 1 minute
then I would need: a day and 1/4 of a day, if I were to work non-stop :p

"In the coming few days" just isn't realistic unfortunately. Besides I'm flying
to Saudi Arabia on the 7th and will need to attend to some things. I'll do my
best, but here is an important question: Do we have 100% inclusion status? What
I mean is is Arabic being included in Gnome 2.8 _guaranteed_ or is finishing
these files a must?

Abdulaziz,