Re: working on firefox po's

--- M Elzubeir <zubeir at gmail dot com> wrote:
> Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> > M.Elzubeir, please remove (or archive) all the older .sql files
> > that are in the Mozilla CVS (they are dated and non-conforming).
>
> I'm not sure I like the way the files have been imported.
> I'm tempted to move the CVS/translate/mozilla/firefox into
> CVS/translate/mozilla-firefox and leave mozilla/ as-is.
>
> Any objections?

I don't think we should do that.  Mozilla's CVS tree now is fine, the
older .sql files have no meaning to anyone but to Mr. Twaijry and he's
no longer active and/or responding to any emails as such I'm all for
completely removing (or archiving) them.  Keep in mind also that the
mozilla effort could also extend to translating 'Thunderbird' (their
email client) as well as the nasty :-) Bugzilla, etc.

In all, I think what we have no is fine and the old/deprecated files
need to be moved out of the way to lessen any confusion.