Re: Arabic localization of Firefox 1.0

--- Arafat Medini <lumina at silverpen dot de> wrote:
> There are no pots available for firefox, the translation process uses
> mozilla translator and .jar files, Nadim I sent you privately the pots
> files pls upload them to the cvs server cz I am very busy...

Sorry I didn't get to upload the files - Ayman beat me to 'em  (that's
why uploading to a site and posting to the list is always preferred).
I am including the message you forwarded to me, Arafat, below for
reference as there seems to be some important info noted within for
future .POT generation.

Sorry again and Salam.

 - Nadim