[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Arabic localization of Firefox 1.0
- To: Documentation and Translation <doc at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: Arabic localization of Firefox 1.0
- From: Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 14:22:06 -0700 (PDT)
- Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; b=VRpoidnI6cZJr8Keqtmhn9cjVmZsGRPfvOoijmBq0ZoCHrJjgloVdRNv5i8w5IKMXJvopb0PXcqefwTLaeMllfcE7qNSvl52E68K57VWAw9kWGlXYaiyTYgUKLK59Ms/lbvEGbW8zW8CTmkAWGknJX3GeSAdHKI/sCJDwsAGZzw= ;
--- Arafat Medini <lumina at silverpen dot de> wrote:
> There are no pots available for firefox, the translation process uses
> mozilla translator and .jar files, Nadim I sent you privately the pots
> files pls upload them to the cvs server cz I am very busy...
Sorry I didn't get to upload the files - Ayman beat me to 'em (that's
why uploading to a site and posting to the list is always preferred).
I am including the message you forwarded to me, Arafat, below for
reference as there seems to be some important info noted within for
future .POT generation.
Sorry again and Salam.
> ---- Forwarded Message -----
> Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 18:06:20 +0200
> From: David Fraser <david at translate dot org dot za>
> To: lumina at silverpen dot de, Dwayne Bailey <dwayne at translate dot org dot za>
> Subject: Firefox POT files
> Hi olimar, Dwayne
> I have attached a set of POT files generated from the firefox 1.0rc1
> en-us xpi, and another set generated from the CVS (you know about the
> CVS for translation idea?)
> It's probably easier to use the ones from the .xpi files as I haven't
> really looked into the CVS system yet and the layout is easier.
> Also you can more easily generate an .xpi to test.
> If you want you could join the translate-devel newsgroup where we
> discuss these tools. Since they are small I have attached them all.
> Dwayne, could you put these on sourceforge?
> olimar, Let me know if you need any help
> ATTACHMENT part 2.2 application/x-gzip
> ATTACHMENT part 2.4 application/x-gzip
Do you Yahoo!?
Read only the mail you want - Yahoo! Mail SpamGuard.