Project Status

With Arabbix now in the hands of a new owner and with the imminent release
of a new version coming up (read the 'developer' list for more details),
I was wondering of the status of two projects which will most definitely
be included within Arabbix - namely,

 + OpenOffice
 + Mozilla (or more specifically 'firefox')

The arabeyes status page notes 100% for both projects, but something
tells me that we are WAY out of sync with their respective motherships
(the dates are a bit stale) -- we should really automate and cron'ize
these updates and syncs if possible.  So could the projects' respective
leaders comment on the status and how they are coordinating with M.Sammer
(Arabbix's new goto-man) ?