Re: Wordlist Roadmap

--- Ahmad Al-rasheedan <asr at baldi dot cc> wrote:
> I know you are a big fan of status bars, you might want
> to replace the bar of golden files as seen here:
>   http://www.arabeyes.org/misc/wordlist_status_bar.html
> with another bar indicating number of finshed multi words.

I'll keep that in mind for when I have some spare cycles
to burn.  This would be a bit harder since there is no
correct notion for multi for a term.  Meaning, should
all terms have multi's ?  If a terms has a multi-translation
entry how many are sufficient (2/3/4/more ?)

I think you get the picture :-)  As noted, I'll keep this
in mind, but to be honest I wouldn't hold my breath.