[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Fedora's Arabic translation started !
- To: Documentation and Translation <doc at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: Fedora's Arabic translation started !
- From: Ossama Khayat <okhayat at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 13:44:52 -0800 (PST)
--- Youcef Rabah Rahal <rahal at arabeyes dot org> wrote:
> It's a great pleasure to officially announce that we
> (Arabeyes.org) have
> started Fedora's translation to Arabic:
Congratulations. It's great news I've been waiting for
You may want to keep the Fedora list aware, which
would serve us in two ways:
1. We'd get more people involved (I hope).
2. We'd have our own mailing list for Fedora
translation like fedora-trans-ar (at) redhat.com,
through which we/others can ask and communicate.
3. To let _some_ people know what Arabeyes is doing on
different areas ;-)
Ofcourse, I'll be helping in this as well.
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Search - Find what you’re looking for faster