Re: Fedora's Arabic translation started !

--- Youcef Rabah Rahal <rahal at arabeyes dot org> wrote:
[...]
> It's a great pleasure to officially announce that we
> (Arabeyes.org) have
> started Fedora's translation to Arabic:
>    http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php?proj=Fedora
[..]

Congratulations. It's great news I've been waiting for
long ;-)
You may want to keep the Fedora list aware, which
would serve us in two ways:
1. We'd get more people involved (I hope).
2. We'd have our own mailing list for Fedora
translation like fedora-trans-ar (at) redhat.com,
through which we/others can ask and communicate.
3. To let _some_ people know what Arabeyes is doing on
different areas ;-)

Ofcourse, I'll be helping in this as well.

regards,
Ossama Khayat