Re:Arabeyes and Fedora

Salam,

Something like a lock down would be good. Get the RedHat ppl to know why
we and ONLY we want/can translate fedora and point everyone who wants to
get a cvs account to us.

Giving up fedora is totally wrong. The linux wave is coming. And We have
to be on the boat. It helps Linux, it helps us and it helps the Arabs.

IF and only IF the Fedora ppl would say"well no we are not interested in
cooperating with you" then you still can point to Alan Coxs reply, if
this does not help. Then kick them out.

Arafat