KDE Sync Update

Salam,

For those of you not on the CVS list, I have just sync'ed Arabeyes' CVS
for KDE with KDE's mothership and back. So, both sides should be
synchronized right now. As with before, we continue to work on KDE's
3.2.x branch.

For those of you sitting on the fence and not knowing what you want to
be working on -- here are three letters K D E ;)

The GNOME has been beating KDE for too long now and it's time for KDE to
reclaim its status (shhh.. don't wake the monster some us know as
'olimar') ;)

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.fakkir.net/ |