Re: Great news: KACST is going to begin working in translation next week

On Yaum al-Ahad 02 Jumaada al-Awal 1425 02:55 pm, Mohammed Elzubeir wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 20, 2004 at 01:30:24PM +0300, Munzir Taha wrote:
> > Well, I will be the supervisor of the project. Their team are
> > professional translators but not a technical people. They do want to
> > concentrate on translation issues only not the registration, CVS, ...
> > issues. I will be the person who will do the commits in behalf of them.
>
> I don't know how others feel about that. I personally would prefer if
> this is not the case. Since you are going to be physically with them,
> you can setup the environment for them so they can do their work and
> commit to cvs (using a gui cvs client if that makes things easier even).

No problem, I will see.

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of Mandrake Arabization Project Status (MAPS)
http://www.arabeyes.org/download/documents/distros/mdkarabicsupport-en/
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA