RE: KDE 3.3.1 Branch

As I've read from Ahmed Zawawi's announcement that
we're gonna start working on KDE 3.3.1 branch, so I
just want to know what modifications I've got to do on
my CVS repository?

salam guys,

Gamal, Welcome back into the KDE team, the priority list is the KDE wiki page and main KDE project page.

For now there will be no actual modifications as 3.3 Branch has not been finalized yet. We're going to keep translating for 3.2.4 for now until things become more clear. One thing in particular, we shall stop committing anything into kdepim or kdeoffice since they're going to be separate releases (crazy, isnt it? ;-)

You should notice that KDE 3.2.3 was supposed to packaged and tarred by the end of May but somehow that took 9 days. Dont ask how ;-)

Our primary goal was to be in the official distro first and we have achieved that; now we can count on being there for 2 maintainance releases (2-5 months timeframe). Therefore, we can use that to quickly test our translation on a KDE 3.2.x release. Before that, testing a KDE translation distro was harder than now (a simple copy and update of desktop* filez).

Guys, if you have any questions please do not hesistate to ask (i know i havent been there for a while) but now im back, guys.

Happy translation.

Best Regards,
Ahmad M. Zawawi