Re: Please translate debian-edu-install as well

This was sent to me personally. Not sure how that happened. Anyway this
belongs on the doc list:

--- Petter Reinholdtsen <pere at hungry dot com> wrote:

> Hello.
>
> I noticed with pleasure your translations for d-i.  Would you be
> interested in translating the debian-edu d-i module,
> debian-edu-install, as well?
>
> The source is in the debian archive, and the CVS is in the debian-edu
> project on alioth.  New translations can be sent to
> debian-edu at lists dot debian dot org or you can get CVS write access to the
> alioth project.
>
> The current translation files are available from

<URL:http://cvs.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/src/debian-edu-install/debian/po/?cvsroot=debian-edu>.

So what do you think guys? Should we do it (I mean as soon as we finish
what we already have)?

Abdulaziz,