Re: Consistent files ?

--- Nadim Shaikli <nadim at arabeyes dot org> wrote:
> Sorry if I'm repeating myself (I know I posted about this in the
> past).

Guess I must've missed it then ;)

[...]
>  + max 5 - compare terms that don't exceed 5 terms
[...]

Ah, if it were only a problem of that. I guess I could compare strings
not exceeding 5 or 6 or 7 terms but the problem is most Debian strings
are long sentences and sometimes 2 strings will be exactly the same but
differing in one or two words. I'd like my translations to be exactly
the same and only differing in one or two words too. The script will
probably miss that.

[...]

I don't mean to say that its not a big help, it'll save lots of time in
double-checking those pesky shorter strings. Thanks Nadim!

Abdulaziz,