Debian files

I just noticed that we might have duplicate files in stage2 [1] (and one
in stage3) - do please verify that all the files are unique.  I'm not sure
if the source is duplicated and thus the dual result on our servers, or if
these are older files that were forgotten to get removed (their names are
odd as well).  In short all the files with '_ar' in them look suspect if
this is a bug in the script, do please let me know.

[1] http://www.arabeyes.org/misc/debian_status_bar.html