Re: [QAC] How to revive it

--- Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> I read the QAC meeting minutes and I think we were on crack thinking that
> there were in excess of 30,000 unique 3 or less word terms (not the case).
>
> Let me know what you guys would like to end-up with and I'll get it done.

I've broken the files to include 500 terms each.  The file that was
created originally is still in that directory [1] to be disposed of
later (the sooner its removed the less confusion I'm sure).  As for
where does that 500 number come from - ask M.Elzubeir :-)

Sorry for the delay.

[1] http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/translate/misc/