Re: [Katoob] german translation

--- Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle at freenet dot de> wrote:
> Am 2004-07-03 10:06:45, schrieb Nadim Shaikli:
> >For the _third_ time - please don't attach files and instead post them
> >on the internet somewhere (ie. upload 'em somewhere) and provide a URL.
>
> I have no Upload space...
> And I do not use free Upload-Space anymore because you must
> register with your E-Mail-Address and the you become SPAMed...
>
> No mercie !
> 6000 Spams (~100 MByte) a day are enough on my 512 kBit ADSL.

As a suggestion there are plenty of free sites out there that don't
require your email (or at worst create a fake yahoo/hotmail account
and us it to get your registration info) - in short, its easily
doable and I know a number of people on this list use 'em (their
comments/suggestions might help as well).

  http://www.free-webhosts.com
  http://www.webhosts4free.com

Having upload abilities will come-in handy for other things as well.