[QAC] Meeting date/time

Salam,

Guys, so far, only Ossama has confirmed attendance to the meeting. I am
not sure if everyone is taking this seriously enough but QAC is of
EXTREME importance.

Arafat, we are sticking with the 6th of June. Please do confirm by
adding your name to the attendance list in the meeting agenda [1].
Everyone else who is involved, PLEASE do RSVP ;)

Reference:
[1] http://wiki.arabeyes.org/QacAgenda

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.fakkir.net/ |