Re: Debian Installer translations

--- Christian Perrier <bubulle at debian dot org> wrote:
> Quoting Nadim Shaikli (shaikli at yahoo dot com):
>
> > I've added a blurb to the debian project page on Arabeyes to note this
> > priority list.  Looks like Ossama is now on the job so keep an eye out,
> > there's a good reason why he's called the "burst-daemon" :-)
> >
> >   http://www.arabeyes.org/misc/debian_status_bar.html
>
> If another commit access to d-i repository is needed, for instance for
> Ossama, just ask of course.

Nah, the one account we have now (Anmar's that is) is sufficient
as he is the current maintainer and we don't want to confuse things
by having multiple people doing the same thing (Anmar is supposed
to sync periodically and keep things moving smoothly).  Its also
simpler this way to manage and keep track of.  Thanks for the offer.

Stage1 is coming-up to 70% complete - go Ossama, go :-)

BTW: we really need to see a screenshot of d-i with some strings with
     harakat in them to rest this issue once-in-for-all.