Re: January status - Gnome

Don't forget that Azawawi was under the gnome project I recruited him
under gnome and now he is the KDE maintainer ;)
And when he asked me about the job I encouraged him and mailed to you to
take an eye on him besides hafid ;)

I am thinking of many ways to not only attract new ppl but also make new
ppl use linux/gnome arabbix but now I am in the planning stage, i want
to work towards the goal of making the whole process more known... Or
anything in this regard as said I still don't have any idea but I want
to make many things after getting 2.6 out.

proposed modules are modules that maybe will be integrated into gnome
after feature freeze, the ones not accepted will go away and the
accepted ones will get into the tree so, the "proposed" dir is for us
not important at all. You can even ask Elzubair to get rid of it.

yours
Arafat