Re: masdar or fi3l amr

On Mon, 2004-02-23 at 11:01, Youcef Rabah Rahal wrote:

> First of all, you should be IN the QAC ! Meeting or not meeting.
>
> As you can see, There is now a Wiki page for QAC discussions:
>
>  http://wiki.arabeyes.org/QacDiscussions
>
> Which can already be populated
> (http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/doc/2004/February/msg00109.html)
>
> Since the decisions will sure be taken by vote, everyone's opinion will be
> taken into account.

That sounds great. So I don't have to attend the IRC session at
midnight? ;) I don't have a net connection at home.. I also will never
find a parking space if I drive off to a cafe at that time of night. So,
attending a midnight meeting is a real tough thing for me to do.
However, I am willing to do it for the meeting involving this masdar and
fi3l amr business to settle it once and for all.

> I'm not sure what is all this 'hard(er)liner' stuff about ;)

It means that I will bite off a bat's head and spit it out at anyone who
disagrees with me on anything ;)

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.fakkir.net/ |