Re: masdar or fi3l amr

--- Arafat Medini <lumina at silverpen dot de> wrote:
> Salam,
>
> I had a disucssion with some other ppl about this
> problem and their
> reaction was identical to that of my sister: the pc
> asks THEM to make
> the action!

Maybe you (and they) are right, but again the logic is
that THEY ask the PC to do something, and not the
other way. I mean, when I choose File -> Open... I'm
telling the PC (application) to open the file for me,
isn't it?

> When asking them at the end of my little test about
> which is more
> confortable and less irritating, their answer (All)
> was the masdar. So
> I'll be the hardliner here and I'll stick with
> masdar ;)

I believe that I they got used to M$ Arabic, then
they'll feel more confortable with Masdar as it's the
use way, but I believe that in 95% of the cases, 'Fi3l
Amr' would be more logical.

My 2c...

Ossama