Re: Regarding QaMoose

Nadim et al,

Insha' Allah, I will look into the standards issue and into dictd input format. If standards do exist, then of course we should follow them. If standards don't exist, then maybe we can produce an RFC. Let's cross this bridge first (i.e. come to a firm answer regarding whether standards exist or whether we should put a stake in the ground) and then discuss the topic further.

However, I am still a bit unsettled about entering tons of data that will need to be massively reordered. The restructuring of the data can't be automated because programs can't easily parse natural language. So, if there are ten translations for "run" (which is reasonable), they will need to be organized manually.

I look forward to more input from yourself and the other members.

Salam,
Moustafa

begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Moustafa Mounir Elqabbany =D9=85=D8=B5=D8=B7=D9=81=D9=89 =D9=85=D9=86=D9=8A=
	=D8=B1 =D8=A7=D9=84=D9=82=D8=A8=D8=A7=D9=86=D9=8A
n:Elqabbany;Moustafa Mounir
email;internet:elqabbany at sunnipath dot com
tel;work:604.542.1830
tel;cell:604.710.6994
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.transparen.com