Re: cvs changes - pls help!

I don't understand why mentioning names is not professional, Elzubair
said many times "don't touch cvs" so that's why I was saying Elzubair. I
am very careful in these points if I change something and he, you or any
other becomes angry I'll have some flaming mails in my mailbox ;)
something which I don't like...
That's the whole point so as I thought cvs belongs to him, and he
doesn't want anyone to touch cvs so this work is his...
If you say, no it's your work then ok it's mine...

To the updating problem, it is not diffcult in terms of operation it
will "simply" be download, check, upload. Sure that's easy BUT it is
very time-consuming and I know from experience that I get very tired
from these things which need much concentration.

So at the end I need the time which I requested at the end of the mail,
that's it...

yours
Arafat