Re: great progress in Arabic Firefox 1.0

--- Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle at freenet dot de> wrote:
> > ar-JO is the only Arabic locale we have for now, use it to get the
> > Arabic interface.
>
> Unfortunatly I do not know how to make the *.xpi files...
> I had some ideas, but..

Ayman, could you please possibly add a README [1] file outlining the
process by which one can generate .XPI files from the .POs.  If you
used any scripts that you generated, I'd also recommend that you
upload them to that tree in an appropriate directory.  The point
is to document the entire process so that we don't have to relearn
what needs to be in the future while things are still fresh in your
mind.

[1] http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/translate/mozilla/firefox/