Re: QAC Revival

Salam,

On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 23:36:29 +0400, Mohammed Elzubeir
<elzubeir at arabeyes dot org> wrote:

[...]

> What I would like to propose is scrapping the entire QAC and starting
> from scratch. I am here proposing that a new requirement for translation
> project maintainers be added. To be a part of QAC. A president would be
> internally voted on. Anyone who wishes to join the QAC would have to be
> approved by the appointed members (who are made up of the translation
> projects maintainers).

[...]

Even though what you're proposing sounds very reasonable to me, I
unfortunately need to add that I can't be in the QAC in the short
term. For the same reason because of I which I left core... I'd like
to put every bit of little free time I can find in Bayani, which is
badly in need for a release.

In the mean time, I'm still 'symbolically' the coordinator of the
Mandrake translation. In case a reminder is needed: If anyone would
like to contribute, let me know so that I make a CVS sync (a few
minutes job). Meanwhile, Arabeyes CVS is a "little" outdated (a few
weeks).

Regards,

--
Youcef R. Rahal