PROPOSAL: QAC another take

Salam all,

I wanted to post today something aboutQAC too! But I have a completely
different idea which I want to propose.

working on the gnome codebase showed me, Abdulaziz and Ayman, that
that codebase is very usable for day to day work. And that at the same
time there are many words which needed to be changed and which have
been changed indeed.

Working with Abdo and Ayman made also something clear. We can indeed
meet, discuss and agree upon words, we can then accept the final
decision made and apply the changes on the files. All of us were happy
and all of us agreed.

the words we've chosen are words which are or rather #seem to be#
standards compliant, "very good" and clear for any user.

That's why I propose to make the gnome work the unofficial QAC, and to
make the agreed upon words the OFFICIAL QAC outcome so "the technical
wordlist" which we had to have long ago.

This decision came because of:

1) Every "inherent" QAC goal was attained by our work on polishing gnome.
2) Due to our commitement and the prallel work the output is of very
high quality and very high consistent quantity and it will be good for
and good for the TWL
3) due to the fact that every time we are "gauging" against gnome
which matured in its string code base and became nearly constant and
consistent gave and will give us the opportunity to make our
translation better and better! As we have something real to work on.
4) I think at the end this whole way is far simpler far more
prodcutive, and indeed NOW HAPPENING then other roads we could take.

Thanx for reading!

Arafat