arabic HOWTO

I've just modified our arabic howto [1] english file [2] thus leading for
the need to translate the new text to both Arabic and French (any takers ?).
Per the CVS log, section 3.5.2 was modified.

M.Alkarouri, could you also please modify that document's section-4.1 to
replace Akka (dead and gone) with BiCon's info and details.

M.Elzubeir, I'm not sure if/when the html/PDF will be generated from the
XML (I'm assuming there is a cron job taking care of this, if not let me
know how to regenerate it - there was no Makefile).

[1] http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/doc/howto/arabic-howto/
[2] http://www.arabeyes.org/docs.php