Debian Stage1 Finished (for now)

Salam,

The single PO file of Debian Stage1 is Fully translated. It doesnt look like it
will be changing soon.

Christian, I havent mentioned this but I dont like this new single scheme
anymore than Nadim does ;). I hope you can find a way that will be a compromise
between what the organized teams want (such as Arabeyes) and what the
unorganized single-translator teams want.

But to be honest, the unorganized teams should be expected to improve and
conform to the more professional way of doing things, not the other way around.

Either way, its really a non-issue for Arabeyes right now, until the next time
the PO undergoes heavy changes. At the moment everyone's happy :-)

I also want to announce that I'm taking a break from Debian. I joined this
translation project as a last minute volunteer and ended up working on it more
than I worked on any other project! Its all in your hands now guys. I got other
stuff to attend to ;)

Abdulaziz,