Seeking some volunteer for deeper testing of l10n-sync/bug file translation

I'm seeking for one of you, translators, who would be OK for switching
his/her method of working to the "big file" method I already mentioned.

On you side, this would mean that you don't care anymore with all
individual packages file, but rather work on one single file (in
packages/po)

All the magic for dispatching the translated strings to individual PO
files will be handled by my l10n-sync script. This is what I test for
two days now, for french.

I would prefer working with one of you who

-currently works *alone* on D-I translations (no team behind you)
-is available enough in the upcoming days (just need to be responsive
 to mails and/or IRC), up to next week-end
-works with the SVN repository rather than Seppy's pages files
-has currently not hit 100% back for 1st stage

(the last requirement is less important, though)

For people volunteering for this, the only change will be that you
forget about individual packages PO files and just work on the single
file you'll find in packages/po as soon as I will have generated and
commited it.

The first generation of the big files will be handled by me. I will
assist you in the early stages (you will find "fuzzies" because of
inconsistencies between packages for identical strings).

If you meet my first three requirements, please answer me ASAP, or ping
me on IRC.

I leave all D-I translators in copy of this mail so that you all know
what is currently happening. Don't be afraidĀ : this mostly will tend
to simplify your work rather than complicate it..:-)