Arabic keyboard mapping?

While testing the Arabic support in the Debian Installer RC1 release,
I realised that we currently do not have any Arabic keyboard map given
as an option to users.

People using Arabic in Linux environments, are you aware of Linux
console keyboard maps for it?

We should probably add one of these to the console-data Debian
package, which would be the first step for having more support for
Arabic input.

CC'ed to the console-data package maintainer (Alastair McKinstry)....

Alastair, could you, in the meantime, make the US keyboard the default
for Arabic (ar) language? D-I currently proposes the Belarusian
keyboard, because it is the first alphabetical choice....:-)