Re: GNOME Desktop files

--- Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com> wrote:
[...]

> I simply wanted to reply for completeness.  If/when time allows we
> could
> simply dump out a list of the most common/occurring words
> irrespective of
> their translation if that seems useful.

Actually it seems very useful. I was not part of the common_terms file
from the beginning, and maybe thats why I fail to see the importance of
the pre-existing translations, since we will be removing them and
replacing them anyway.

If/when time allows this will be a good, no, it will be an _essential_
addition. Its a good thing we are working with split files and not one
big one, since now everything can be modularized. We can create as many
new 500-string modules and add them to this project, any time we want
:)

Abdulaziz,