Re: [Fwd: Language list for 3.3.0]

Good Q,
Well importing to cvs makes for a second cvs tree which enables:
group working under a coordinator
The files don't get lost
Keep track of work which is done
So better coordinate the work
you can do (theoretically) merging on the fly of many existing works
etc, etc...
It has MANY good points which are indeed worth it!

yours
Arafat