Re: [Fwd: Language list for 3.3.0]

Salam all..
  Sorry for the late reply .. I had been following this thread since
the begining.. I am working now on creating the KDE_3_3 branch in the
Arabeyes CVS .. and I will commit the changes back to KDE CVS .. I am
sure that we will miss the 3.3.0 release, but I don't think it matters
much, as usually it is followed by at least 2 minor releases to fix
bugs and issues, and hopfully we will catch up with the minor releases
..

Currently I am out of PC and Internet at home, and I can't work for
long hours on this at work.. In 3-4 weeks things will be different,
with PC and decent internet at home .. until then I am doing all I can
to catch up and sync up with KDE ..

--
Yours,
Isam Bayazidi