Re: gnome 2.8 pos up

Yeah no problem, there are still the proposed apps from which I'll
assign one or two to Ossama, but it is not finalized yet which apps will
be part of gnome and which not so I'll inform you ASAP, upload the pos
and tell you which ones Ossama can work on.

PLEASE:
As a reminder, follow the style in the pos, this is not because I think
I am 3antara ibn shaddad but simply cz of consistency issues.

last but not least I am very proud of you and your willingness to work
on this! GO GO GO :)

Arafat