Re: Adding translated words from bad_words_*.po files

--- Ossama Khayat <okhayat at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> Sorry, I guess it's just not my lucky week!
> I ran the script and this is what I got:
> ------- OUTPUT --------
> [root at localhost test]# ls
> bad_words_B.po  full_wordlist_B.po  wordlist_add.pl
> [root at localhost test]# ./wordlist_add.pl -new_file
> bad_words_B.po full_wordlist_B.po
> << * >> Using wordlist_add.pl
>  < + > Read        308 new terms for processing
> Can't open full_wordlist_A.po - No such file or
> directory at ./wordlist_add.pl line 144.
> ------- OUTPUT --------
> Am I doing something wrong?

If you don't have words starting with 'A' then its a bug in the
script, I'll fix it (no problem; give me a day or two) otherwise
here's a big of background info for those interested.

Keep in mind that this is an "add" script (as the name implies -
wordlist_add.pl).  So what you need to do is to run this script in
the same directory where you golden files reside.  I suggest the
following,

  $ cd /tmp/cvs
  $ cvs co translate/wordlist
  $ cd /tmp/new
  $ cp -rf /tmp/cvs/* /tmp/new/
  $ cp -rf MY_NEW_FILES /tmp/new/
  $ wordlist_add.pl -new_file MY_ONE_NEW_FILENAME