full_wordlist_K

Salam Ahmad.A (et al),

I got a bug report about 'deadline' being reported twice on QaMoose and
looked into it and realized that the full_wordlist_K.po file seems to be
not the 'K' file, but the 'D' file instead (and thus double the entries
for most 'D' starting words).  Could you please verify what went wrong
and backtrack.  We have CVS older versions so we should be able to revert
to older versions of the file if you don't have 'em handy on your PC.

Eid Mubarak & Salam.